INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
The "Autogas Group" devotes particular effort to the protection of your personal data. This commitment is reflected in the value and trust with which the Autogas Group manages the relationships that exist with its customers, employees, suppliers and business partners.
With this information, in fact, we wish to offer a clear and transparent vision of what information we collect and process within the contractual relationship with our Customers, updating the company policies adopted by the Autogas Group, in order to adapt to the new EU 2016 General Regulation / 679 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereafter GDPR or Regulations), in force on 24 May 2016 and applicable throughout the European Union from 25 May 2018.
WHO IS the data controller of your data?
The Quiris Sapa Company; Autogas Nord Spa; GTS Spa; Verdenergia Srl; Hydraenergia Srl; Essegei Srl; Gnl med Srl; Quiris immobiliare Srl; Alpigas Srl; Autogas Riviera Srl; Tirolgas Srl; Ecoclima Srl; Chiurlo gas Srl; Sinergigas Srl; Gruppo Energia Italia Srl, GPL Tirreno Srl, in the person of the Legal representative pro tempore, whose registered office is indicated on the site www.gruppoautogas.com, in the "contacts" section, or in that of the individual company, where existing, with which You have stipulated and / or will be able to stipulate a contract of Services, is the Data Controller (hereinafter the Data Controller). Each company in the Group is an independent Data Controller, but each has adopted the same technical and organizational measures and best practices regarding the protection of personal data. You can contact the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or to the telephone numbers listed on the site www.gruppoautogas.com, in the section "contacts ".
What is personal data and WHAT DATA do we process?
"Personal Data" means any information suitable for identifying, directly or indirectly, a physical person, in this case you, our Customer (so-called Interested), who uses the Services offered by the Autogas Group.
In particular, we collect and process the following personal data necessary for the execution of the obligations arising from the supply services offered, including contractual or pre-contractual relationships established with the Customers:
- identification data: name and surname of the Customer or customer's contact person;
- contact details: the address of residence, the fixed and mobile telephone number, the fax number and the e-mail address;
- data relating to preferences with regard to the specific types of services offered;
- in general, any other data and information necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract (eg VAT number, details of the bank account or bank accounts, credit card details).
What are the PURPOSES of the treatment?
The Data Controller collects and processes personal data (hereinafter also "data") provided by its Customers:
A. for purposes necessary both for the pre-contractual activities, and for the management and execution of the contractual relationship with you established (administrative and accounting activities, customer assistance, complaints management, credit recovery), and the provision of services, to it closely connected and instrumental; in fact, these data are strictly necessary for following up the supply services of food products for the sale requested by you;
B. to fulfill the obligations established by law (administrative, accounting, tax) and requests of the Authorities to which the Data Controller is subject;
C. to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes A, B, C is essential for the management and execution of the contractual relationship and does not require prior consent from you. A possible refusal to provide the above data, in fact, even if legitimate, would compromise the possibility for the Owner to provide the Services for the supply of the products requested by You.
D. For commercial and marketing promotion purposes. In particular, with a view to continuous improvement of the Customer Experience and in order to offer services "designed for you", we will process your data for:
- send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material about the products and / or services offered by the Owner, or invite you to events to which the Data Controller will participate to promote their services.
The provision of your personal data for the purpose D is optional and it is therefore necessary a prior and specific consent from you, expressed in writing. Failure to consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in letter D will not compromise or limit in any way the processing for the purposes referred to in letters A, B, C.
What are the methods of treatment?
The Autogas Group Companies, in their capacity as Data Controllers, collect their personal data directly, as well as, in some cases, with third parties with whom the Data Controller has signed a contract for the provision of data.
In any case, regardless of the above mentioned methods of collection, we process your personal data in compliance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness as per art. 5 of the Regulations and we always operate in such a way as to guarantee the confidentiality and security of information.
We also undertake to ensure that the information and data collected and used are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with respect to the purposes described above, and that your personal data are processed in such a way as to ensure their safety, including through technical measures and adequate and effective organizational measures put in place by the Owner, in compliance with the principle of accountability (so-called Accountability) prescribed by the new EU Regulation, which avoid the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination thereof.
These measures guarantee, in any case, that access to your personal data is allowed only to persons authorized by the Data Controller, as well as to third parties in any case appointed as Data Processors.
For how long and where do we store your personal data?
We retain your data only for the time necessary to perform the processing for the purposes mentioned above. In particular, we report below the main periods of use and storage of your personal data with reference to the different purposes of treatment:
A. for purposes necessary both for pre-contractual activities and for the management and execution of the contractual relationship with you, we will process your data for the duration of the contract, until there are obligations or obligations related to the execution of the same and in any case up to 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship to fulfill legal obligations or the defense of our rights, except for longer retention times linked to the slopes of any judgments. In this last case, access to your personal data will in any case be limited to the person in charge of the legal function of the Data Controller.
B. to comply with the obligations established by law (administrative, accounting, tax) and requests of the Authorities to which the Data Controller is subject, your data will be processed and stored as long as the need for processing continues to comply with these legal obligations.
C. to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right of defense in court, the periods of retention of the data will be the same as in point A.
D. for the purposes of commercial and marketing promotion and profiling activity, exercised prior to your explicit written consent, we will retain your data for a maximum period of 7 years from the date of consent collection (in compliance with the pertinence principle, not exceeding the data and limitation of the conservation), at the end of which the data will be automatically deleted or made anonymous in a permanent and non-reversible manner, except for the exercise of the right to oppose the processing for marketing purposes on your part or the withdrawal of the consent expressed in previously.
In any case, your personal data will be stored both on servers located within the European Union adequately secured, and on paper support by archiving in suitable locked fireproof cabinets and whose access is reserved only to persons authorized by the Holder.
WHAT do we communicate your personal data to?
We communicate your data exclusively to the subjects (authorized to the treatment, appointed external managers or recipients by law) of which we use for the execution of activities necessary for the achievement of the purposes described above, for the execution of the Services requested by you; that is, for purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the pre-contractual relationship, to the execution of the contractual relationship, as well as to the administrative and accounting management subsequent to the conclusion of the relationship, in particular:
- to companies or other third parties (credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, statutory auditors, supervisory institutions, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner;
- to public authorities, supervisory bodies or judicial authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- to associates or subsidiaries within the Autogas Group, if this is necessary to achieve the purposes described above.
WHERE do we transfer your data?
As a rule, we do not transfer your data outside the European Union. The Owner, however, reserves the right, if necessary, to transfer your data outside the EU but, in this case, assures right now that this will be done in accordance with applicable legal provisions, including through the provision of standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission or the adoption of binding corporate binding BCRs.
What are your RIGHTS as an Interested?
At any time he may exercise, pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, towards the Data Controller, the following rights.
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation about the existence or otherwise of a treatment concerning your data as well as the right to receive any information relating to the same treatment;
- Right to rectification: the right to obtain the correction of your data, if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to cancellation (so-called "right to be forgotten"): in certain circumstances provided for by the Regulations, you have the right to obtain the cancellation of your data in our archives if not relevant for the purposes of continuation of the contract or necessary by law;
- Right to limit the processing: on the occurrence of certain conditions, you have the right to obtain the limitation of treatment, if it is not relevant for the purpose of the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary by law;
- Right to data portability: the right to obtain the transfer of your data in favor of a different Data Controller;
- Right of withdrawal of consent: the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data for commercial and / or advertising purposes, as well as to the processing of data relating to health in relation to the specific supply services required, at any time, remaining firm lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: at any time, it has the right to promote requests for the exercise of your rights. In any case, if you wish to lodge a complaint about how your data are processed, or about the management of a complaint you have proposed, you have the right to file an application directly to the Supervisory Authority.
The above rights may be exercised with respect to the Quiris Sapa Companies; Autogas Nord Spa; GTS Spa; Verdenergia Srl; Hydraenergia Srl; Essegei srl; Gnl med Srl; Quiris immobiliare Srl; Alpigas Srl; Autogas Riviera Srl; Tirolgas Srl; Ecoclima Srl; Chiurlo gas Srl; Sinergigas Srl; Gruppo Energia Italia Srl, GPL Tirreno Srl, as Owner, by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or, contacted at the telephone numbers indicated on the site www.gruppoautogas.com, in the section " contacts".
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free under Article 12 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
The list of external managers of the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as of the authorized personnel authorized to process the data is available to the Data Controller, which can be contacted at the above addresses and addresses.
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify and / or implement this Notice, also due to legislative changes subsequent to the pre-contractual or contractual relationship established with you, or recommendations, general authorizations, guidelines, further warranty measures indicated by the Italian or European Data Protection Authority, but always in order to provide greater protection for the processing of your personal data. The aforementioned changes will take place only after having informed you by communication on our website. If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Holder will collect your consent again, if necessary.
Autogas Nord S.p.A.